- The information in this Notice applies to the Election for Library Trustees at the Consolidated Election schedule for April 6, 2021
- Per consultation with the Lake County Clerk’s Office – due to the Holiday period Objections will be taken on the following dates.
Tuesday, December 22: 10am-4pm
Wednesday, December 23: 10am – 4pm
Monday, December 28: 10am – 4pm
Tuesday, December 29: 10am – 4pm
- For additional information regarding Objections please see the State Board of Elections website. www.elections.il.gov or contact the Lake County Clerk’s Office.
Notice of Procedure for Objections to Nominating Papers
Notice to trustee candidates about filing procedures
ZION-BENTON PUBLIC LIBRARY
- The information in this Notice applies to candidates for Library Trustee at the Consolidated Election scheduled for April 6, 2021.
- Library Trustee Candidates may file candidate petitions at the Zion-Benton Public Library, 2400 Gabriel Avenue, Zion, Illinois on the following dates and times:
- Monday December 14, 2020 through Thursday, December 17, 2020 between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.;
- Monday December 21, 2020 between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.