Adult Summer Reading Challenge
Hey Adults! You too can participate in our Summer Reading challenge! Your goal this summer is to complete 10 activities between June 12th and August 12th.
You will earn a prize pack after completing all 10 activities in Beanstack or completing 10 activities on our paper log.
Registered the kids? Great, add the adults using the same Beanstack platform. No additional accounts required.
*Paper activity logs are also available and can be scanned and emailed to the adult department or dropped off at the library depending on closure and/or levels of service.
To print a paper activity log, click this link Adult Summer Reading Board.
We’re giving away some great prizes this year, which include sunglasses, a beach bag, a cup, and a book!
- Download the FREE Beanstack app
- Open it and select “Yes”. Search for Zion-Benton Public Library.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t have one, create an account at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you are in, you can set up your family members as Readers. If they are already listed, please update their ages in the Account>Readers option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Start logging activities!
Two Ways to Register and Log Your Activities Using our Beanstack Platform:
1) Visit our ZB’s Beanstack Page to create an account, add a reader, or log in to record your activities.
2) On your Phone/Device visit your App store and search for Beanstack, followed by looking up Zion Benton Library. Once you’re in, you can register, add a reader, or revisit to record your activities.
*Due to our limited service at this time, prizes can be picked up via the library’s Curbside Service upon completion of the program. This status is subject to change depending on the current level of library service at the time of completion.
For more information feel free to email the Adult Department at email@example.com or call us at 847-872-4680 ext 4. You may also visit our website to start a chat session during hours of operation.