Enterprise is here!
The online catalog we currently use is provided by a third-party called BiblioCommons. We have moved from this third-party to the company which provides the software for our materials database called Enterprise.
Click here for online help:
With our new catalog, you’ll be able to:
- See the collections of 24 area libraries—over 5.5 million items.
- Search other libraries, directly from our catalog.
- Download e-books and e-audiobooks directly from the catalog.
- Sign in with your library card number and password.
- Update your own contact information.
- Search your library’s other online resources.
- Send yourself a text or email message about items in the catalog.
- View the catalog in multiple languages.
- View an ADA compliant site.
Differences that may affect you include:
- “My Shelves” lists created in Bibliocommons will not transfer to Enterprise.
- The “Completed” and “In Progress” shelves content (what you have checked out) will automatically migrate to Enterprise and will be called “My Completed” lists.
- Tags, reviews, stars, or genre information that you have added to a Bibliocommons list will not migrate to Enterprise.
- All lists in Enterprise will be private. There will not be any shared or public lists in Enterprise. Any shared lists created in Bibliocommons will migrate to Enterprise as private lists.
- Items may be added manually to your “My Completed” list in Enterprise.