The Library reserves the right to:
- Ask any person entering the building and grounds to present proper identification at any time.
- Ask persons to leave the Library building and grounds. Refusal to leave or re-entering the premises after being asked to leave will result in prosecution.
- Suspend or revoke library privileges.
While in the Library and on Library premises, the following are prohibited:
- Uncovered drinks.
- Bringing pets into the building, except assistive dogs. Leaving pets unattended outside.
- Harassing patrons or library staff.
- Being drunk or disorderly.
- Leaving children unattended. At all times, children under the age of 8 must be within sight of a responsible person aged 14 or older.
- Placing feet on or moving furniture.
- Entering with bare feet or without shirts.
- Making excessive or continuous noise. Cellular phone use is permitted in the lobby or outside only.
- Violating posted rules and continuing to violate non-posted rules.
- Any behavior disruptive to library use.