The Zion-Benton Public Library District will honor all Illinois public library cards.
We will issue the following library cards:
- Resident: Library cards are free of charge for persons living within the district.
- Property or Business Owner: Library cards are available free of charge for persons who own a business or property within the library district.
- Nonresident: Library cards may be purchased annually for persons not living in an Illinois library district. The fee covers library usage for the household.
- Out of State: Library cards may be purchased annually for persons living outside of the State of Illinois.
- The fee covers library usage for the household.
- Courtesy Cards: Library cards may be issued under special circumstances.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the library.
- Pay fines for later returns and damaged or lost items.
- Keep account information current.
- Report lost cards.
The Library may suspend borrowing privileges.