We now offer more options for you to watch popular Movies and TV Shows! Check out one of these devices with audience specific content:
- Movies and TV shows for all ages, rated up to R
- FAMILY movies and TV shows rated up to PG –13
- Roku Family Streaming Stick (Instructions – PDF)
Search for Movies and TV Shows
Search the Library Catalog for a full list of titles by device and/or put a hold on a Roku device. If it’s on the shelf, just bring the box to the Circulation desk to check out a device.
- Must be 18+
- TV with an HDMI Port
- 7 days
- $1 per day
Tips & Tricks
To clear your network password:
- While connected to your TV and Internet Network, go to Settings>Network and choose Set up a new Wi-Fi connection.
- Select your network and you will see the screen that says, “Enter your password for “[Network_Name]”.
- Select Clear text.
- Select Connect – the connection will fail.
- Click on the Home button and disconnect the Roku.