INTRODUCING THE SANDBOX
Our makerspace is now called The Sandbox and our motto is: Explore. Create. Do.
We are located in the Information Services Department of the library where the old computer lab used to be.
- If you would like to use any of the equipment listed outside of a program, please contact the Sandbox staff to make an appointment. 847.872.4680 x119 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sandbox is open during programs. Please scroll to see all the programming offered.
The Sandbox is open to all ages. Please scroll to see programs and the appropriate age.
June & July
All activities are for grades 6-12.
- Watercolor Astrology Art | June 15th at 1:30-3:30pm
- Legos | June 27th at 1-3pm
MAKE IT MONDAYS
Programs are open to students in grades 3-6. Younger children must be accompanied by an adult.
- How to Make a Crater | June 17 @1-3pm
- Galactic Squishies | June 24 @1-3pm
These programs are open to adults aged 18 and up. All programs require pre-registration and they fill up fast. Programs are Mondays from 6:30-8pm. Please register here.
- 3D Flower Art | May 6
- Hot Air Balloon Button Art | May 20
- Sumi-e & Suminagashi Japanese Ink | June 3
- Fun with Air-Dry Clay | June 17