INTRODUCING THE SANDBOX
Our makerspace is now called The Sandbox and our motto is: Explore. Create. Do.
We are located in the Information Services Department of the library where the old computer lab used to be.
The Sandbox is open during programs. Please scroll to see all the programming offered.
The Sandbox is open to all ages. Please scroll to see programs and the appropriate age.
July & August 2018
Weekly Activities for Grades 6-12
- Drones-July 24/ Sunprints- July 25 at 11am-1pm & 3pm-5pm | Chalk Art at 1-3pm
- Robot Mini Golf-July 31, Aug 1,2 at 11am-1pm & 3pm-5pm | Aug 4 at 1-3pm
- Fortnite-August 7 at 6-8pm
- Shrinky Dinks- Jacket Flair-August 7 & 9 at 11am-1pm & 3pm-5pm
- Emoji Week-August 21, 23, 25 at 11am-1pm & 3pm-5pm
- Sewing Week-August 28, 29, 30 at 3pm-5pm
MAKE IT MONDAYS
Programs are open to students in grades 3-6. Younger children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Shrinky Dinks-Aug 2 | 1-3pm
- Upcycled Books- Aug 9 | 1-3pm
- Window Clings – Aug 20 | 1-3pm
- Aztec Foil Paper Sun-Sept. 10 | 4-6pm
- Aztec Foil Paper Sun-Sept. 17 | 12:30-2:30pm
These programs are open to adults aged 18 and up. All programs require pre-registration and they fill up fast. Programs are Mondays from 6:30-8pm. Please register here.
- Paper Rose-Aug 6 | 6:30-8pm
- Suminagashi Marbling -Aug 20 | 6:30-8pm
- Burlap Star-Sept. 10 | 6:30-8pm