INTRODUCING THE SANDBOX
Our makerspace is now called The Sandbox and our motto is: Explore. Create. Do.
We are located in the Information Services Department of the library where the old computer lab used to be. In The Sandbox, you’ll find a 3D printer, art supplies of all kinds, jewelry making supplies, electronic circuitry boards, and so much more.
- Tuesday-Thursday- 3:00-8:00 PM
- Saturdays-1:00-4:00 PM
The Sandbox is open to patrons is grades 6 through 12 and adults. Patrons in grades K-5 may attend programs with Miss Garnet.
- Feb. 13-14: Book Art Week
- Feb 20-21: Coding
- Feb 27-28: Tie Dye & Sew a Sleep Mask
- Thursdays-Open Art-Stop in any time to use our art supplies
- 3:00 – 8:00 PM
- Grades 6-12
- Art Café with Shoshanna – Stop in to learn a new art technique. Snacks will be served. Saturdays from 1-4 PM
- February 17: Notebook art
- March 3: Wall Décor
- March 17: Yarn Paining
Girls Who Code
Free for girls in 6th-12th grade.
Lunch will be served.
Registration required: March Registration
Please note the time change for this event: It is now 4-6 PM.