Are you wondering how to get your tax forms since the IRS stopped sending packets? ZB Library is here to help you find and print the forms you need. We will even print the first 10 pages for free!
There are several ways to get forms and other assistance. You can request forms directly from the IRS or your state agency, come to the library for help, or if you are a resident of the Zion-Benton Public Library District, you can call the Information Services desk at 847-872-4680, ext. 4 with your name, address, type of form, and form number. Library staff will mail forms to registered homebound residents free of charge.
Federal Tax Forms
Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
- Taxpayer Assistance: 1.800.829.1040
- Website: http://www.irs.gov
- Where’s My Refund: https://www.irs.gov/Refunds
State Tax Forms
Illinois Department of Revenue
- Forms Hotline: 1.800.356.6302
- Taxpayer Assistance: 1.800.732.8866 or 1.217.782.3336
- Website: http://tax.illinois.gov
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Taxpayer Assistance: 1.608.266.2772
- Website: https://www.revenue.wi.gov/individuals/index.html