The Adeline J. Geo-Karis meeting room is available for use. Click here to reserve a meeting room or check availability.
- Are available for use by groups to the capacity of the room.
- Use of the room is free for private or non-commercial use. There is a $10 per hour charge for commercial use.
- Groups may use facilities up to 12 times during any six month period.
- Applications must be made using the library’s online reservation system.
- A reservation may be made up to six months in advance.
If you need assistance with making a meeting room reservation, please call the library at 847.872.4680.
Cancel a Meeting Room Reservation (you will need your confirmation number).