- Are available for use by groups to the capacity of the room.
- Use of the room is free for private or non-commercial use. There is a $10 per hour charge for commercial use.
- Groups may use facilities up to 12 times during any six month period.
- Applications must be made using the library’s online reservation system. Click here to reserve a meeting room or check availability.
- A reservation may be made up to six months in advance.
- Is available for use by individuals or groups to provide information, raise funds or showcase a business.
- Applications must be made using the library’s online reservation system. Click here to reserve the community table or check availability.
- Applications must include a name, purpose and local contact information (Beach Park, Winthrop Harbor or Zion).
- The library will provide one table and two chairs.
- The individual/group may provide table cover and a tabletop sign. No signs may be posted on the walls.
- The table must be adequately staffed.
- No beverages may be sold.
Meeting Room and Community Table use may not interfere with normal library activities or work. Read the Use of Facilities Policy and the Behavior Policy. If you need assistance with making a reservation, please call the library at 847.872.4680.
Cancel a Reservation (you will need your confirmation number).