Jobs at ZB Library
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. The Library provides equal employment opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, military or veteran status, genetic information, order of protection status, or any other characteristic that is protected under applicable law.
Applications and resumes are accepted for posted positions only. Download and complete a job application here. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open, fill out and save the completed job application. Please subscribe to our eNews for any announcements on future openings.
Maintenance and Security Assistant I
Do you enjoy a job well-done? Does it make you happy to make others happy? Do you enjoy setting things right? Fixing things? Then this position may be for you! Join a capable, engaged team in providing library service from the ground up. Must understand the importance of following directions. Problem solving and people skills a must! This position supports library maintenance and security, creating a clean, safe, and friendly library.
Benefits of Working Here
The Library employs both full and part-time employees. All employees have the opportunity to be part of work environment that:
- Recognizes the value of every employee’s position
- Appreciates friendly, supportive colleagues
- Values work-life balance
- Provides professional development opportunities
Full-time employees are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Days, and Holidays
- IMRF Retirement Plan, Voluntary 457(b) Retirement Plan, and Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Bereavement Leave
Part-time employees are eligible for:
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Pro-rated Personal Days
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Voluntary 457(b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible scheduling with opportunities for extra hours
Looking for a new job and planning to work on your resume? JobNow can help! With JobNow, you’ll be able to access help from live, online coaches, as well as interview tips and career resources. All you need is your library card! Create an account and then download the app for assistance on the go.