Make a Difference in Your Community
The ZB Library has an opening available for its Board of Trustees. Learn more here.
Library resources to help you through the school year:
- Library Card
- A ZB Library card is must for all students! It’s needed to access all of our resources from home or school. When visiting the library, students will need to present a library card to access our computers or check any material out.
- Learn more about the benefits of having a library card and apply for one today: https://zblibrary.info/get-a-library-card/
- (Powered by Brainfuse) Students may submit a question in the online classroom and receive live, one-on-one assistance from a Brainfuse tutor, or use the skills building service to master a concept or skill through state-aligned online lessons. Upload your paper to the 24-Hour Writing Lab and Brainfuse experts will provide constructive feedback and other assistance. *Note: Some functions will require the library card holder to create an account in order to use them.*
- Mango Languages:
- Mango offers a fast and convenient solution for our community’s increasing language-learning needs. There are more than 40 foreign language courses available and 16 English as a Second Language (ESL) courses. Learn Spanish, French, Japanese and even Pirate! Mango is an excellent resource for students to get ahead in their foreign-language courses. You will need to create a profile. *App available
Many more resources for students (of all ages) and parents are available on our eResources by Name page.
FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY
Please join us for an informational FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY meeting. More information on the ZB Library Friends group can be found here: https://zblibrary.info/friends-of-the-library/
NEW CATALOG IS LIVE
Access the new library catalog here:
Make sure to update any bookmarks you may have. Please call 847-872-4680 if you need any assistance.
- RBdigital eBooks & eAudiobooks
- RBdigital eMagazines
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Kids: From reading clubs to science programs, there is something sure to entertain and educate your youngster. Visit our ZB Kids Page for details on upcoming programs for preschoolers and students.
Teens: Programs in The Sandbox are for teens in grades 6-12, but some programs are open to kids in grade 5 and others are even open to adults! Visit the ZB Teens Page for all activities.